10 Signs you may be suffering from Anxiety Disorders
In the PsyBlog titled: “10 Common Signs of Anxiety Disorders Everyone Should Know” by Jeremy Dean mentions the 10 common signs of anxiety that one may be suffering from.
He says the common signs of anxiety disorders are both psychological and physical.
Here are the 10 classified accordingly:
- Feelings of panic, fear and uneasiness (psychological)
- Feeling constantly ‘on edge’ or restless (psychological)
- Having a frequent sense of dread (psychological)
- Problems concentrating (psychological)
- Muscle tension (physical)
- Problems sleeping (physical)
- Dry mouth (physical)
- Shortness of breath (physical)
- Heart palpitations (physical)
- Dizziness (physical)
While everyone suffers from some anxiety it becomes a problem depending on the amount and nature of the anxiety.
Severe anxiety is ok for stressful events but may not be normal for relatively minor events. Jeremy further says events like a job interview or going to a hospital can induce problems of sleeping and muscle tension. But experiencing anxiety frequently and intensely over smaller matters can be a sign of something more serious.
To Reach the Doctor Contact Us at 469 714 0006